Tuesday, November 15, 2016

How To Make Pumpkin Spice Mix


Happy Fall season! Leaves have changed color and begun to fall. As temperature begins to drop days are getting shorter. Let's  celebrate Fall with Pumpkin Spice craze


Every year around this time I make Pumpkin Puree for sweet treats. It's time to share a flavorful concoction with ground spices for Pumpkin Spice Mix. I always have these spices in my kitchen cupboard. So buying is never an option for me. Just five ingredients and five minutes to make my own Pumpkin Spice Mix. This is simply delicious spice recipe for pumpkin season and all year round.  

Ingredients~
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger 
1 teaspoon nutmeg 
1/2 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon allspice

Method~ 
Take a small bowl and whisk together spices. Transfer in a small jar and store in a cool dry place. Double the recipe to keep on hand for different pumpkin recipes. 



Note~For more spicy taste increase ground ginger 1/2 to 1 tsp.  

2 comments:

  1. ki sundor chobi. never tried pumpkin spice but every year make pumkin cake which we adore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sayantani! My kids love Pumpkin Spice, so I use this all year round in cookies, hot chocolate and of course cakes.

      Delete